Friday, January 1, 2010

Zone Alarm Clock Is There A Program To Monitor Internet Traffic (upload/download) By The Clock Like In Zone Alarm?

Is there a program to monitor Internet traffic (upload/download) by the clock like in zone alarm? - zone alarm clock

Hello everyone,

I have a custom PC on it with Norton Internet Security 2007. I must say that I already regret my ZoneAlarm firewall I had on my PC. Espicially I lose control of traffic in the taskbar near the clock showing the Internet traffic. As I get is a dial-up yet (soon high-speed), nice to know if there is something you can download and / or cargo in the starting blocks. Has anyone minimizes software to monitor Internet traffic and sit in the taskbar and the display of the movement is to know when the system state in the status bar?

Thank you for your time and your suggestions soon.

Best regards
Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment