Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back Pain From Drinking Cold Things Swollen Flap Of Gums At The Back Of My Mouth?

Swollen flap of gums at the back of my mouth? - back pain from drinking cold things

I'm fifteen years instead, was last on the back of my mouth bothers me.
In my last molar is a strange rubber flap that order only 1 mm. It moves when I play is with my tongue, but what bothers me most, that his swollen and painful to touch.
When I bite the upper teeth, they bite and cause pain.
When you close your mouth and inhale it hurts.
if you do something hard, it hurts. This makes eating painful.

I ate and drank it cold to relieve pain. I even told my mother about it because I do not know if it's serious.

My question is what happens with my bad gums, and leave?

1 comments:

sibi said...

From your description, I think they pericoronitis.

It occurs when the tissue around the wisdom tooth or partially erupted tooth was infected by bacteria. (Pericornitis not completely around the teeth erupted) happen

Poor oral hygiene and mechanical trauma can cause this problem.

his upper teeth, that has over the rubber tips.so peak is always stronger teeth, sharp points influencing ----- swollen soft tissues and causes pain.

on the management of pain --- the dentist where your going burs.so marked cusp of the upper teeth can beautify WHE pain, there was a mouthful.

Pericoronitis can be controlled with antibiotics and warm salt water. It should disappear within a week.

However, if the teeth do not come from the mouth and the food and bacteria continue to build under the gum pericoronitis is more than performance.

In this case, if the affected tooth is removed, this problem has been solved.

Post a Comment