Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trunks Bulma Doujin Who Falls Inlove With Who First? Vegeta Or Bulma? Do U Think Bulma Gets Trunks By Accident?

Who falls inlove with who first? Vegeta or bulma? do u think Bulma gets trunks by accident? - trunks bulma doujin

The only reason is because it Trunks Trunks back born in the time and the world will never otherwise be born so that they come back and go save the world and to save, then back in time to. .. ahhh! I like to think of it as an accident by the authors Trunks of DBZ. In fact, as I think of DBZ, like an accident in itself.

2 comments:

El Guerrero said...

I think Bulma first love of course lol, Vegeta the prince of all saiyans pride is unmatched by ..... Trunks and the birth was not an accident .. as someone said before me from the future to warn the Z warriors on droids, and so on, and try to save the world, and make sure he was born (on the side XD) is

Oh My God! said...

U1st

Post a Comment