Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam Or Phish To Me [op])> #smtp# Lost Cockatiel?

Lost cockatiel? - sorry, message looks like spam or phish to me [op])> #smtp#

Hello, I live in the United States and lost gray cockatoos. It (Is it all there, but I call it A) has been lost since the 19th the 06 August. It was a very special member of our family.
What appears:
He has a white psot the back of the head
He has yellow feathers on the wings
No group of leg
It can be tamed, but that may have changed since his trip abroad.
More boys than girls interested (which means it is actually a she), but there are still little girls can.
He hates certain people (like me>. ")

If you think you have one or he lives, please send me an e-mail to cutiebuddy_lovescici@yahoo.com. Thank you very much, but not the spam messages! A, Please keep your prayers / thoughts.

PS Sorry if this was in the wrong section, I can not find where to put it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment