Monday, February 15, 2010

Say My Congrats To Your Friend For Having A New Baby Gift For My Friend Who Just Had A Baby?

Gift for my friend who just had a baby? - say my congrats to your friend for having a new baby

My friend just had her first child. She lives in Tx and her husband is in the army. There will be 6 months abroad. Here comes (FL) next week and will remain with his mother for 3 weeks. I wish her and her daughter a gift. Ive been a letter of congratulation cookie basket to her house, but I want them something for Christmas when I see them. I have 3 children, so I am somewhat lost contact with what it takes to get a girl. She has many clothes and blankets. Moreover, this is a great gift for a new mom? I liked when they brought me homemade food, but they remain with their mother, so is no problem. Ideas for both? Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment